Monday, December 29, 2008

The Vandals - Oi! To The World (DVD)


Seminal California punkers the Vandals are filmed live in their native environment, Orange County, performing several of their raucous, irreverent counterculture anthems. Shot with 5 cameras, the concert is visually exciting as well as aurally satisfying. Songs performed include "Thanks for Nothing," "My First Christmas as a Woman," and "Live Fast Diarrhea."


Well this DVD is in full version, to uncompress address the following programs (Free):
7Zip
RatDVD
once that the unpacks the 21 parties have with 7Zip, it is easy to use is like any other decompressor, right click extract 7Zip here.
then decompressed with winrar or if they wish with the same 7Zip which also makes (and is completely free).
then if they wish to move to burn it to DVD because still nothing more THIS manual: D now enjoy good if they do not want to pass it on to DVD anything else RatDVD down the program and what Correra windows media player without problems: D



Genre: Punk
Year: 2002




Tracklist:

01. Hang Myself From the Tree
02. Gun 4 Christmas
03. Grandpa's Last Christmas
04. It's a Fact
05. Thanks for Nothing
06. Nothing's Going to Ruin My Holiday
07. Behind the Music
08. C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.
09. I Don't Believe in Santa Claus
10. My Girlfriend's Dead
11. My First Christmas as a Woman
12. People That Are Going to Hell
13. Xmas Time For My Penis
14. Live Fast Diarrhea
15. I Know Huh
16. Oi to the World




download



No comments: