Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dayglo Abortions - Two Dogs Fucking


With songs like "Sit on my Face and Bleed" (obviously refering to something truely nasty that I don't want to get into) and "My Erection" talking about the wonderful world of boners, how could you NOT love this truely warped and sick band!!! Jeez, just because their lyrics are putrid and demoralizing, and any Catholic Clergy Member would have a field day, beating the Sin out of these messed up anti-christs, you gotta admit they got balls! give it up for DAY GLO!

This album has absolutely no socially redeeming content whatsoever, but thats exactly what makes it so good. These freaks are one of my favourite bands of all time. They manage to combine the musical talent of bands like black flag, and the lyrical insanity of gg allin (someone you should also check out). Anybody who likes fast, loud, three chord punk should buy this album.


Genre: Punk
Year: 1991


Tracklist:


01. Ben Gets Off
02. My Erection
03. Dream Date of the 90's
04. I Do the Best that I Can
05. Two Dogs Fucking
06. Courage in a Can
07. Shit Happens
08. Spoken Word
09. Punker Bitches
10. Almost Cut My Hair
11. After this Beer
12. Bunchofuckingoofs
13. W.A.S.P.
14. Sit On My Face and Bleed
15. Isn't This Disgusting


download

No comments: