We Are The Union is a surprisingly good ska-punk band from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
A band writing their own biography isn't typically an accurate description of the band itself. It doesn't matter who a band has played with or their homemade t-shirt endorsements, for fucks sake, just try to write good music. We Are The Union plays faster than a stripper with no husband and multiple children, yet still manages to keep tunes stuck in your head. As cliche' as it sounds, these dudes work hard and believe in what they do whether it matters or not.
01. MTV Is Over If You Want It
02. This Is My Life (And It's Ending One Minute At A Time)
03. "Your Allowance Exceeds My Rent"
04. I'm Like John Cusack
05. You Can Have This Microphone When You Pry It From My Cold, Dead Fingers
06. War On Everything
07. We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat
08. Occupational Hazard
09. Do Not Attempt To Adjust Your TV Set
10. These Colors Flee The Scene